If an invoice has been incorrectly submitted for approval, it can be rejected.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down, choose All.
3. Scroll down to the Invoices section and click Invoices Submitted By Supplier for Approval.
4. Click the Action (or Acquire) button next to the Invoice you wish to review.
5. Check the details of the invoice on the Invoice and Items tabs.
6. Enter a reason for the rejection in the Approve / Reject / Hold Comment field.
7. Click the Reject button.
The display returns to the Worklist (or Project View).
The Supplier receives an email and a notification that the Invoice is rejected. The Invoice is now with the Supplier for them to take action.