Automatic invoice configuration can change the steps below, this article refers only to the manual approval process.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down, select All.
3. Scroll down to the Invoices section and click Invoices Submitted By Supplier for Approval.
4. Click the Action (or Acquire) button next to the Invoice you wish to review.
5. Check the details of the invoice on the Invoice and Items tabs.
6. If there is an attached file, click the File icon to open and save a copy of the file.
7. Click the Approve button.
Approved invoices can now be issued to external payments systems and require confirmation of payment before the invoice can be closed.