Compliance Certificates are required to confirm Suppliers are licensed or approved to complete certain works. To upload and manage your documents without automatically linking them to a specific contract follow the below steps:
1. Select Company Info from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop-down, choose Manage Compliance Documents
3. Scroll to the Add a Compliance Document section and click, Add Compliance.
Suppliers can also add additional compliance documents via the Upload button in the Compliance Documents Needed section. This section identifies any compliance requirements that need to be fulfilled against contracts.
4. Select the Compliance Type and fill in the relevant details as required.
5. Click the Browse… button to find the file and upload it.
6. Select the required compliance document then click Open to download the file
7. Click Submit.
Compliance Documents that are uploaded into ConSol are required to be linked to the relevant Customer Contracts in order to be visible. Documents may be relevant to more that one contract and will need to be associated with each. Here's the link