Once work on the order has been completed the Supplier will submit a claim for payment.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down, select All.
3. Scroll down to the Orders section and click Work Completed – Docket Submitted For Approval.
4. Click the Action button next to the Order you wish to process.
5. Click on the History tab to view all actions that have been undertaken on the order
6. Click through to the Gallery tab to view all artefacts that have been uploaded by the supplier to substantiate their claim. Click on any Item that requires artefacts (will appear on left) then on the tags to see the associated images and/or documents.
The gallery defaults to display artefacts that have been tagged by the supplier. To display ALL supplier uploaded artefacts, changed the filter at the top of the artefacts display.
7. On the Items tab, click the Accept check box at the top of the list to accept all items on the list.
8. Scroll to the bottom of the Verify Claim screen and click Accept.
The approval of the claim enables the Supplier to submit a final Invoice for payment.