Orders in the Work In Progress (transmitted to a Supplier) status that are no longer required can be stopped, ensuring no further work is completed. If the order is stopped at this point the Supplier may wish to claim expenses incurred (e.g. mobilisation).
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down, select Viewable.
3. Scroll down to the Orders section and click Work in Progress - Orders Open (View Only).
4. Click the Action button next to the Order that you want to stop.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the View Order screen and click the Stop Order button.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the Stop Order screen and fill in the Reason for stopping the Order.
7. Define the number of Working Days the Supplier has to Acknowledge the stop order before the stop order is Automatically Acknowledged by the system.
8. Click the Confirm Stop Order button (or click the Back To Worklist button to back out without stopping the Order).
The Supplier receives an email notification that the Order has been stopped. The Order is now back with the Supplier for them to action the Stopped Order Request to acknowledge stop or make a claim.
Once the supplier has acknowledged the stopped order it goes either to status Order Cancelled (if no invoices were approved against the Order) or Order Complete (if invoices were approved).