Once a Supplier has been selected for a job, the Order needs to be transmitted to them in order to accept and begin work.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down, select All.
Other methods to find the required Order include using the Search Order or My Work functions.
3. Scroll to the Order section and click Orders Not Yet Sent.
4. Click the Action (or Acquire) button to open the Order you wish to transmit to a Supplier.
5. View all the tabs to ensure that all the information is entered correctly, and the relevant documentation is attached.
6. Click the Transmit button at the bottom of the screen from any tab.
7. You can view orders not yet accepted by Suppliers at Worklist> Viewable> Orders not Yet Accepted
When the selected Supplier logs in to ConSol they will see the order in their Worklist under Orders not Yet Accepted, and they can choose whether to Accept, Reject, or Hold the order you have sent.