You can easily modify the details of your Project View if any of the information has been entered incorrectly, or if the Project View start/end dates need to altered.
1. Select Project View on the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down choose, Find Project View
3. Search for the relevant Project View and select the Action button.
4. Select the ‘Update Project View Details’ button from the bottom of the screen which will allow to modify the following details of your project:
- Project View ID
- Project Name
- Purchase Order No - (optional)
- Project Start Date – defaults to today’s date., and can be altered to be in the past or future.
- Project End Date
- Project View Estimate - (optional) estimated total cost of the Project View.
Changing the Project View Start and/or Project View End dates will not update the Service Period Start and Service Period End dates of the Orders associated with the Project View. Check that the Order dates are not outside the range of the modified Project View dates./div>
5. When you have completed the required fields, you can then select the Update button at the bottom of the screen. Your changes to the Project View will be immediately applied, and can be viewed by selecting the Details tab.
Fields marked with a * (red asterisk) are mandatory. Fields marked with a # (red hash) are for the Customer’s view only, and not seen by Suppliers. /div>