The following procedure describes how to dispute the Claim if not all items are acceptable.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down, select All.
3. Scroll down to the Orders section and click Work Completed – Docket Submitted For Approval.
4. Click the Action (Or Aquire) button next to the Order you wish to process.
5. Click each tab on the Order and ensure that all data is correct.
6. If some items on the list have been satisfactorily verified, click the Accept check box next to each of those Items.
7. Scroll to the bottom of the Verify Claim screen and click the icon next to Verification Issues.
8. A reason must be given for not accepting all items on the Claim, you can:
- Select one or more reasons from the Verification Issues list
- Type the reason for disputing the claim in the Verify Comment field.
9. Click the Dispute button.
The Claim is back with the Supplier for them to take further action. The Supplier receives a notification that the Claim has been disputed.