This workflow is only for users set up with the Senior or Hide Rates template, users set up with the Junior template will not be able to Complete an Order. When you have completed all the field work for your Order, you must mark the Order as complete so as to continue onto submitting a final claim for payment to the customer.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down, choose All
3. Scroll down to the Orders section and click Work In Progress.
4. Click the Action (or Acquire) button next to the Order you wish to complete.
5. Click each tab on the Order to check that the details are correct.
6. If files need to be attached (e.g. a QA report), click the Documents tab and attach the file(s).
7. To add text notes, select the Notes tab.
8. If all details of the Order are correct and complete, click the Work Complete button.
After the Order is marked as complete, you can immediately submit you final Claim for payment using the Continue to Submit Claim button at the bottom of the screen.