After receiving confirmation from the Customer that your Claim has been approved, you can submit an Invoice.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the dropdown, select All
3. Scroll down to the Invoices section and click Requests For Invoice.
4. Select Action (or Aquire) next to the Order you wish to submit an Invoice for.
5. Review each tab on the Submit an Invoice screen to ensure that all data is correct.
6. Enter the Invoice # (generated from your financial system, not ConSol).
7. Optionally, enter any relevant information into the Invoice Message
8. If required, click the View/Print Invoice button to print a copy of the Invoice.
9. Click Submit
10. Depending on your ConSol configuration, the Submit Invoice (Upload Attachment) screen may appear next. If required, you can use this screen to upload a soft copy of the invoice.
The Invoice is now with the Customer for approval and processing to payment. It can be viewed using the Worklist > Viewable > Invoices Submitted by Supplier for Approval (View Only) list.
The Customer Accounts approve the Invoice in ConSol. Once payment confirmation has been received, the Invoice status will show as PAID AND CLOSED, however, the actual processing of payment may not be done through ConSol. In this case you should contact the Customer Accounts personnel to check on progress of payment.