Orders are made available to accept from Customers you have a contract with. To begin working on an offered Order you must first accept it.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the dropdown, choose All.
3. Scroll down to the Orders section and click Orders Not Yet Accepted.
4. Click the Acquire button next to the Order you wish to process. The Accept Order screen appears with the Items tab selected.
5. Check the Order Start Date and End Date and how long you have to respond to the Order (Acceptance Within).
Taking too long to respond can impact your rating as a Supplier.
6. On the Items tab, check the cost and quantities of Items on the Order.
7. Review the Details tab and check for any Special Instructions to the Supplier or Acceptance Clause details. The History tab contains any notes from the Customer.
8. If the Customer has attached any files, click on the Documents tab to view the available files.
9. To accept the Order without changes, click the Accept (The display returns to the Orders Not Yet Accepted Worklist.) or Accept and Continue (The order progresses to the next stage).
Orders with mandatory surveys may block the order acceptance process. See this article to learn more.