Order’s can be created within a Project View, so you can easily keep track of multiple orders associated with a project, or they can be created as “Stand Alone” Orders.
1. Select Orders from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down select New Order.
3. Fill in the high level information defining the Order.
- Order Work Type: The basic element used to categorise Orders.
- Work Req'd For: The Job Originator workgroup to which you belong.
- Invoiced Entity: The business unit to which this Order belongs.
- Project View Id: Look up the Project View to which you want to link this Order. If this is a “stand alone” order, you can leave this blank.
4. Search for, and select the person who requested this Order.
5. Input the Service Period Start and Service Period End dates, by typing or use the calendar.
ConSol does not correct the data you enter into the Location fields. If this address is inaccurate, the Supplier may have trouble finding the job location, and a map will not be displayed. This can be resolved by modifying details, follow these steps for more details.
6. Select the relevant Workgroup.
7. Find and specify the Job Location
8. Once all the required fields on the Order are filled in correctly, click the Continue button to save and continue.
After the Order has been created, it is then forwarded to the Contract Administrator Workgroup for further processing.