Should an order be created without a Contract Administration workgroup the Job Originator must retrieve the Order and explicitly dispatch it to the next stage so the Order can continue to be processed.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the dropdown select All.
3. Scroll down to the Orders section and click Orders Requiring Dispatch.
This will appear as a blue link should you have Orders at this step. If there are no Orders at the Dispatch stage (Count = 0), the link will not be active (coloured grey).
4. Click the Action button next to the order that you wish to dispatch.
5. From the dropdown, select the required Contract Admin Workgroup that the order needs to be moved on to for further processing.
6. Edit any other details of the Order if required.
7. Click the Continue button.
The Order is moved on to the Categorise Order stage for action by the Contract Administrator Workgroup that was designated.