Manual escalation is available for Orders that require manager input within ConSol, and is separate to the automatic escalation where the value of the order exceeds a Users approval level.
Users can escalate the Order at any stage of processing, after the order has been saved and as long as the Order is on the Customer side for action.
1. From the relevant page click the Escalate to Manager button.
2. Fill in the Reason for Escalation. This information will be added to the History tab of the Order.
Manual escalation notes are not visible to the Supplier assigned to complete the Order.
3. Select the Approval Workgroup to which the Order will be escalated.
4. Select the Approval Manager who needs to action the escalated Order.
5. Select whether the manager will receive an email notification that the Order has been escalated to them.
6. Click the Send To Manager button.
If you chose the Email Notification to Manager option, the Manager will receive an email notification that the Order has been escalated to them.
Once the Order, Claim or invoice has been escalated to the manager, it cannot be further processed until the Manager responds to the escalation.