If a claim has been submitted that requires a refund a Credit Note can be created.
1. Find and view the Order requiring the Credit Note.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the View Order screen and click the Credit Note button.
3. The Itemise Order - Credit Note screen appears with a list of blank Items. The Credit Note is created as a new Order.
3. Click the search icon to find the relevant item from the original order. The Unit Rate is automatically filled in as a negative value.
4. Enter the Order Qty (the number of this item that needs to be credited).
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for all relevant items
6. When all items requiring a credit have been added click Continue
7. Scroll to the bottom of the next screen and click Transmit.
The Supplier receives and must process the Credit Note the same as a normal Order. It arrives in their Orders Not Yet Accepted worklist. They must accept the Order, mark it as complete and submit a claim.