Once the Contract Administrator has completed all steps to create an order, it's time to select a Supplier to carry out the works.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol Menu
2. From the drop down, select All.
3. Scroll down to the Orders section and click Orders Requiring Supplier Selection
4. Click Action (or Aquire) to open the order you wish to allocate to a Supplier.
The Allocate Order screen appears, with a list of available Suppliers that work in the relevant State and Zone for your order.
You can view Suppliers via list, or via a map centred around your order location. Suppliers are sorted alphabetically by Contract Id as default, but can be resorted by distance from order for the closest depot to be identified and highlighted on the map.
Click and drag with your mouse to navigate around the map. Click on a pin to see more detailed information about each supplier depot, or basic details of the current order, in a pop-up card.
|Depot for a selected preferred supplier contract will be displayed in red for quick and easy identification|
|Depot for an unselected candidate supplier|
The pin on the map view will not appear when the address is incorrect. Select Modify Details to adjust and confirm the address correctly.
5. After reviewing the Supplier options, check the Select radio button next to the Supplier to whom you wish to allocate the job. If an alternative supplier is selected from the list, it will be highlighted using the red pin on the map.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the Order Allocation screen and click the Continue button.
7. After clicking the Continue button, the Compliance Warning screen will appear if the Supplier has one or more invalid compliance documents.
8. If you wish to proceed despite the Compliance Warning, click Yes