- For supplier users with the Supplier Contract Manager role, from the Company Info menu, click on Virtual Customers.
- The new Virtual Customers screen will display a list of Virtual Customer that have already been defined in ConSol. From the Virtual Customers screen, you can:
- Register a New Virtual Customer.
- Download Schedule Items for existing Virtual customers to identify the type of work that they have been configured to issue.
- Create a contract with an existing Virtual customer.
- If a customer you receive orders from is not currently listed on the Virtual Customers screen (please ensure you have searched for them by ABN as well as name), then you can add a new customer to the list by clicking on the Register New Virtual Customer
- Enter the customer’s business or trading name and ABN number. When the new customer is created, the prefix ‘Virtual’ will be added to the company name.
- Enter the customer’s address. If a valid address has been entered, a map showing the company location will be displayed.
- Click on the Register
You will be returned to the Virtual Customer screen and your newly created virtual customer will now be present in the list. You can then proceed to viewing Schedules and Items, and adding Contracts for your new Virtual Customer.
Virtual Customer are entities created within ConSol to represent those customers or clients who issue work to you outside of ConSol. The existence of a Virtual Customer in ConSol is not a connection to your actual customer/client. Your actual customer/client does not have access to ConSol to view or manage any orders you have loaded into ConSol. This functionality is provided purely as an administrative aid to assist you to manage all your work within ConSol.