> Complete the Risk assessment
> Submit the survey
> Manage a rejection response
1. Click through the available fields and drop downs to provide your assessment
2. A couple of optional text fields (no red asterisk) allow for the addition of supporting notes
3. Click Submit. The survey is now with the Telstra Reviewer team to assess and accept or reject.
4. You can view your submitted survey and any previous submissions from the Surveys tab
5. Once the survey is approved, your risk assessment rating (Low, high, extreme) and 'Actual Start Date' will be copied to the order which will automatically move to WIP and you can begin works on site.
6. You will receive email notification of the outcome of your survey review to the email address listed in your ConSol user profile.
If your survey has been rejected by the reviewers, your initial submission will be Terminated with a REJECTED review status. A copy of the survey will be taken, including all your original responses and attachments, and the reason for the original rejection will be displayed so that the required amendments can be made before the survey is submitted again. You will not be able to proceed on the order till the survey has been approved.