> Contact DBYD
> Upload Documentation
> Manage documents
1. Prior to commencing any excavation on site, you need to contact DBYD to identify what risk is associated with your proposed excavation activity. DBYD will send you back a plan, including details of asset owners whose assets may be impacted by your excavation.
2. From within the survey, select if you have contacted DBYD to obtain the necessary context and documentation with which you will make your risk assessment of the excavation works
If you wish to save your survey while you await DBYD details to be returned, simply click Save & Close. If you have opened the survey in error, select Cancel. This option cancels the current response and a new one can be initiated, if required.
3. Once you've heard back from DBYD you'll need to upload the documentation to the survey.
4. Click the paperclip icon to open your file centre
5. Locate and select the relevant files and click Open
You can multi-select files from your file centre for loading. Attachments in emails will need to be saved as seperate files. Only image, document, spreadsheet and message files are able to be added. No zip or video files.
6. To delete any of the files you've attached select Manage Documents
7. Click Delete next to the document you wish to remove. The survey will delete these in real time.
Any deletion of survey documents is recorded in the History tab along with notes of the order and details of any survey start and cancellation attempts.
9. Once all documents are uploaded click Next
You can return to this step of the survey as many times as needed to add or remove documents. Once submitted, however, the survey becomes read only and no further editing can occur.