Once a User has been created in ConSol, their User Account needs to be assigned with Roles by a System or HR Administrator. These roles support which processes the user can undertake within ConSol, and underpin the Skill Level selected when created.
1. Select Users from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down choose Find Users. The User List screen appears.
3. Click Create User
4. Fill in the User information.
- Username: At least six characters in length
- User Type: This defaults to 'Supplier'
- Personal Details: Name, Job Title, Contact Details
- Skill Level: Select the most appropriate template for this user, details are outlined below:
- Junior: This template provides access to the most basic functions of ConSol such as taking photos and adding notes, and is suitable for users not responsible for order management.
- Senior: This template was designed for your leading hand, those requiring complete order management permissions and with authorisation to communicate with your customers through ConSol.
- Hide Rates: This profile allows for users to complete tasks related to order management without requiring visibility of rates in either ConSol or ConSol Mobile.
5. When all the User Information is complete and accurate, click the Submit button.
Next you'll need to select User Roles to support your choice of Skill Level and tasks the user needs to complete.
6. On the ConSol menu select Users.
7. From the drop down, select User Profiles.
8. Input name or username and click Submit.
9. Click Edit next to your newly created user's details.
10. Click the checkbox next to the required Role. See below for actions each role is able to complete:
(graphic of which user roles go with the Templates)
6. Specify the seniority the User requires for the Workgroup to which they belong:
- Member – The User can action work assigned to that Workgroup.
- Supervisor – The User can takeover work from Members within that Workgroup and as
8. Should the User require access to orders via ConSol Mobile check the box labeled Mobile Access Enabled
9. When all the User’s Roles within each Workgroup are defined for this User, click the Update button.