Once a User has been created in ConSol, their User Account needs to be assigned with Roles by a System or HR Administrator. These roles define which processes the user can undertake within ConSol.
1. On the ConSol menu select Users.
2. From the drop down, select User Profiles.
3. Input name or username and click Submit.
4. To add or edit a User’s Roles, click Edit. The Roles already allocated to the User, if any, are ticked.
5. Click the checkbox next to the required Role. See below for actions each role is able to complete:
6. Specify the seniority the User requires for the Workgroup to which they belong:
- Member – The User can action work assigned to that Workgroup.
- Supervisor – The User can takeover work from Members within that Workgroup and as
- Emails – The User will receive Email notifications about work assigned to that Workgroup.
7. Specify the relevant Employee Type required for the user
- Independent Contractor: Utilise this Employee Type for Independent Contractors working within your company. This ensures users are unable to view rates in either the desktop or ConSol Mobile.
- Employee, Contracted Staff and Agent Employee: Utilise these to allow for the labelling of users for reporting purposes. System Administrators can filter reports by Employee Type.
8. Should the User require access to orders via ConSol Mobile check the box labeled Mobile Access Enabled
9. When all the User’s Roles within each Workgroup are defined for this User, click the Update button.