Create reports based on defined Ad Hoc views
* Names may vary across some folders, but the process for creating and saving reports is the same for both LSPs and CSPs
This guide will cover how to:
1. Navigate to the reporting portal
2. Within the home page of the reporting portal, select 'Create' under the Reports subsection
A 'Create Report' pop-up display will appear
Click '+' or '-' to expand or contract a folders views.
Custom Views defined by LPG users can be found in their own User folder under the Company folder.
3. Select the relevant view for the report to be based on. For example - 'Provider Budget to Invoiced Cost View'.
4. Click 'OK'
5. Define the relevant Input Controls for the view
Please be aware of the pre-selected Date Options in the Input Controls.
Format for date fields is YYYY-MM-DD, clicking on the calendar icon will also allow you to select a date.
Filters defined in the View (if there are any) can be found at the bottom of the Input Controls.
6. Click 'Save' once desired Input Controls have been configured.
- Name and Save the Input Control configuration.
- Once saved, the custom configuration can be found at the top of the Input Controls pop-up menu.
7. Click 'OK'
To understand how to format reporting see the following guide: Format Reports
8. Hover over the Floppy Disk icon and click on 'Save'
9. Save As (pop-up):
- Report Name - Create a name for the report
- Report Description - A quick summary of the report
- Select the folder where you want to save the report under
- Click '+' or '-' to expand or contract a folder's view
- Select 'Save'
10. 'Save was successful' message appears as a banner across the top of your screen
Tips and Troubleshooting
If you would like to change the title of the report in the report's results, you will need to create a separate view with the same input controls configured and change the title of the results of the view.