When an Order has been transmitted to a Supplier but the Supplier does not respond (accept or reject the Order) within the designated time, a new supplier can be selected.
1. Select Worklist on the ConSol menu.
2. From the drop-down select All.
3. Locate and select the Orders Not Yet Accepted - Overdue Worklist under the Orders section.
4. Select Acquire / Takeover next to the Order requiring Supplier reselection.
5. The Overdue Order screen opens on the Items tab.
If you wish to retain the items and quantities on the Order, you must export the items into a spreadsheet so you can later import them into the re-allocated Order.
6. Click Select New Supplier.
The Order has been recalled from the Accept Order stage to the Allocate Order stage, and you can now select a new Supplier.