Uploading documents on the go is simple with ConSol Mobile. Simply follow the steps below to upload pdf, AutoCAD, image, word files and more!
1. Login to ConSol Mobile
2. Open your worklist and select an Active Job
3. Click on Documents from the menu bar to view current documents in this Order.
4. Once in the work section, click on the attachment icon
If the filetype is an image taken on a device with high resolution imaging, file size will be automatically compressed to 4MB when confirmed for use. This reduces the time required to upload an image to the order.
5. Click on the menu to be able to select the location of the document. All locations where files and images are able to be stored should be visible.
6. Click on the file you wish to upload
ConSol mobile allows for document uploads of almost any file type. The ability to preview these files however, is dependant on having the relevant viewing app available on your device.
7. Preview and rename the file if necessary
8. Select Done to save the file to the Order
Once artefacts (documents, images, files) have been uploaded to an order, they are available to be mapped to Items requiring tagged evidence. See the guide to mapping here.
You can further adjust the image file size or quality settings on ConSol mobile if required. Read more