Once a User has been created in ConSol, their User Account needs to be assigned with Roles by a System or HR Administrator. These roles define which processes the user can undertake within ConSol.
1. On the ConSol menu select Users.
2. From the drop down, select User Profiles.
3. Input name or username and click Submit.
4. To add or edit a User’s Roles, click Edit. The Roles already allocated to the User, if any, are ticked.
5. Click the checkbox next to the required Role. (A list of Workgroups associated with that Role is displayed.)
6. Specify the privileges the User requires for the Workgroup to which they belong:
- Member – The User can action work assigned to that Workgroup.
- Supervisor – The User can takeover work from Members within that Workgroup
- Emails – The User will receive Email notifications about work assigned to that Workgroup.
- Authority – The User can action work up to the dollar value specified. Anything above that will require manager approval.
7. Repeat step 5 for each Role and Workgroup to which the User belongs.
8. When all the User’s Roles within each Workgroup are defined for this User, click the Update button.
Note: For ConSol Mobile enabled users the roles needed to login are member roles in Supplier Allocation and Supplier Operations
Customers are now required to link the user to the hierarchy. Customer Users can not log in until they are added to the Hierarchy.