It's best practice to create an individual user profile for each person utilising ConSol on both sides of the Order workflow. This allows for greater overall security of your logins, more meaningful User Roles and greater understanding of who is managing what work.
1. Select Users from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down choose Find Users. The User List screen appears.
3. Click Create User
4. Fill in the User information.
- Username: At least six characters in length
- User Type: Select 'Customer' or 'Supplier' depending on which roles the user is likely to use most often
- Personal Details: Name, Job Title, Contact Details
- Employee Type: Select the most appropriate description
- Invoiced Entity: Tick one or more entities with which the user is associated
5. When all the User Information is complete and accurate, click the Submit button.
Once a User is created, their User Roles need to be defined.