If you have reports that are large, or you wish to load without interrupting your workflow, you can choose to have them run in the background. It's a simple process, and allows you to elect to have the report open within the portal, or be emailed to one or more email addresses upon completion.
1. Navigate to the Report Portal
2. From the homepage, click View List under the Reports Icon
3. Scroll or keyword search to locate the report you wish to run in the background
4. Right Click on the report for options
5. Select Run in Background from the menu
6. Nominate desired output options:
- File name (required):
- Time Zone:
- Formats (You can select more than 1 file type)
- File Handling:
Output Destination: Repository or FTP space
7. Click Submit
8. Update the scheduling job Name & Description if applicable
9. Select OK
To have a scheduled report emailed, or to receive an email advising the report is ready you will need to set up Notifications. See this article for a step by step.